Wednesday, 17 June 2020
GMC Anantnag Recruitment 2020.
GMC Anantnag Jobs Recruitment 2020 for Junior Residents Posts
Application on the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for the tenure posts of JUNIOR RESIDENTS, on Academic Arrangement basis, initially for a period of one year, extendable on yearly basis, subject to good work and conduct of the candidate which will be certified by the concerned Head of Departments, up to the limit as provided in SRO-24 or till the posts are filled up on regular basis by the competent authority whichever is earlier.
Candidates interested in applying for Junior Residents Posts at Government Medical College, Anantnag can download the application form from www.gmcanantnag.net or can obtain the application form from camp office of Associated (MMABM) Hospital Govt. Medical College, Anantnag, Janglat Mandi, Anantnag during working hours excluding Sundays and Gazetted holidays within a period of 10(Ten) days from the date of publication of this advertisement notice in the print media.
How to apply GMC Anantnag.
The application forms complete in all respects, should be accompanied with a non-refundable bank draft for Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) pledged to Principal/Dean, Govt. Medical College, Anantnag and payable at collection counter Anantnag.
MBBS from a recognized Institute and recognized by MCI and J&K State Medical Council.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
01. Incomplete Application form(s) in any respect or not appended with relevant certificates/ DD shall be rejected without further notice.
1. The in-service/retired doctors are not eligible for such appointment.
2. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years at the time of submitting application forms.
3. The application forms should be accompanied with the following self attested copies of the documents:
i. MBBS Degree Certificate from a recognized university/institution.
ii. Higher qualification certificated, if any
iii. Internship completion certificate.
v. Attempt certificate 1st, 2nd, Pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the Concerned University.
vi. Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/Medals/Academic Merit Certificates.
vii. Date of Birth certificate
viii. Professional Publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
03. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and modification this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
04. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
05. In case any declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material/information relevant to his/her appointment, his/her selection will be cancelled ab-intio liable and action as Warranted under rules shall be initiated against the erring candidates.
06. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will be interviewed.
07. The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of one year term, however abandoning /terminating of the arrangement in the specially will require one month prior notice on either side falling which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
08. The selected candidate has to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she is not on the rolls of any Medical Colleges/lnstitutions of the country which is pre-requisite in terms of MCI Norms.
09. The selected candidates shall be paid consolidated monthly salary as per SRO-24 of 2019 dated 10.01.2019 under rules.
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at the interview.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE ANANTNAG, J&K
(Camp Office : MMABM Associated Hospital, Janglat Mandi Anantnag)
Phone No. 01932-227624 E-mail: email@example.com