Friday, 31 July 2020
Home Notifications Directorate of Social welfare, Kashmir | Online registration for Post-Matric Scholarships
Directorate of Social welfare, Kashmir | Online registration for Post-Matric Scholarships
Directorate of Social welfare, Kashmir: Submission of online scholarship applications under post matric scholarship scheme.
Subject:- Submission of On-line scholarship applications under Post-matric
Scholarship Scheme from students belonging to Other Backward
Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC), Physicetty
Challenged (PCP) & Oenotified Nomadic Tribes & Semi Nomadic
Tribes (ONTs) Categories for the year 2020-21.
On-tine applications are invited from the students belonging to below
mentioned categories pursuing studies within & Outside the UT of Jammu & Kashmir
in Governmant/Government Recognized, Educational Institutions undergotng XI, XII,
Diptoma, Graduation/Post-Graduation Level Courses, B.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D &
Professional/Technical Degree Courses at Under Graduate and Post-Graduate Levels
etc. On-line registration wall be done through State Portal under
VBL: bites: //ik.goy.in/ikeservices. Only online applications under these
Schemes will be accepted and no request for Offline applications will be entertained: -
1. Other Backward Classes, OBCs
2. Economically Gackward Classes, EBCs
3. Physically Chatienged students, PCPs
4. Denotified Nomadic & Semi Nomadic Tribes, DNTs
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AVAILING THE SCHOLARSHIP SERVICE:-
1. To avail the Scholarship service a candidate has to log in UBL:
hitps://ik.goy in/ikeservices and before applying in the Service, User has to’ register using the Register Link given on the menu.
2. Applicant has to upload the scanned photo (jpg image) of size less than 20 kb before registration.
3. Please note the user ID and Pascword entered by the student during the
registration for subsequent togin & uploading of details.
4. Please select the rote type Citizen while entering login credentials by the Applicant.
5. Please, note the Citizen ID after successful registration as it will be required at the time of availing the service.
6. After togin, Applicant has to click on the e-services tab in the left menu and
thereafter click on the social welfare and under social welfare click on Post-
7. For further queries, the cendidates can contact Assistant Director (Schemes),
Directorate of Social Welfare, Kashmir on telephone No. 0194-2473761.
The value of scholarship Inciudes maintenance ailowance plus non refundable fee
compulsorily payable by the student, studying in Government or Government
recognized educational Institutions by the Government/UGC/Board of Technical
Education and similar Statutory Professional Councils of India for recognized,
The following documents in original shall be uploaded & xerox of
the same should be attached with the hard copy of downloaded Scholarship
application form except “Income Certiticate/ Fee Receipt/ Benstide
certificate & Affidavit” which should be attached in original:-
1. One passport size photograph.
02. Permanent Residence Certificate (State Subject Certificate).
03. Fee Receipt & Original Bonafide certificate showing current fee structure
04. Duty attested Promotion Certificate, in case student has passed previous
05. Valid Hostelier Certificate issued by the Institution.
06. Institute Recognition Certificate
o7. Attested Fee structure duly approved by Centrai/State Government (in
case of Private recognized Institutions).
08. income Certificate.
* Parents /Guardians current income certificate, In original ,from the
concerned Tehstidar (in case of students whose parents/guardiana
are not Government employees). In case of wards of Government
employees, salary cartificate issued by the concerned Drawing and
Disbursing Officers. (income certificate with cutting/miutation will lead to
rejection of Apptication forms.)
09. Valid Category Certificate of OBCs, ONTs from the competent authorities.