Friday, 31 July 2020
SKIMS Medical College Fresh Recruitment 2020 for 54 Posts - Apply
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
BEMINA SRINAGAR, J&K
Phone (0) 0194-2492042, Fax 0194-2490017
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 03 SKIMS-MC OF 2020
Applications on prescribed format (Annexure-A) are invited from eligible candidates
(not in-service) of Kashmir Division for engagement against the following post on
contract basis initially for a period of (03) months (extendable up to 01 year) to meet
out the additional manpower required for COVID-19.
Instructions for applying for the post:
01. The desirous candidates shall make a single PDF file of the below mentioned
documents and mail it to email@example.com with effect from 31-07-
2020 to 10-08-2020 upto 12:00 AM. No application/ mail shall be entertained after
cut of date.
a. Application form duly filled in with photograph affixed at the earmarked space;
b. Date of Birth Certificate;
c. Present Residence
d. Degree/Diploma from a recognized Institute;
e, Experience certificate, if any.
02. Candidates should ensure that their personal Email ID and contact number as
specified in the application form while applying for the post shall be kept active
during the recruitment process.
03. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying.
No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such
applications would be rejected.
04. Repeated mails shall not be entertained.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
01. The engagement will be purely on contract basis for a period of 03 months
extendable upto 01 year.
02. The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement to the effect that
he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of three months
contract. However, abandonment/termination of the arrangement will require
one month's prior notice on either side, failing which the salary shall not be paid
for one month to the incumbent, which shall always remain in deposit with the
Department and shall be released on completion of the sanctioned term.
03. Incase of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated.