Sub:- Decision regarding pending Annual-Bi-Annual (Pvt.) 2019-20 Examination of SSE (Class 10th) and HSE-II(Class 12th) in Kashmir Division and Winter Zone Areas of Jammu Division.
Ref:- Letter No: EDU/NC-SE/25/2020 dated:- 29-08-2020 of Additional Secretary, School Education Department.
Whereas, the Secondary School (Class 10h ) and Higher Secondary Part-II (Class 12) Annual/Bi-Annual (Private) Examinations, Session 2019-20 of Kashmir Division, and
Winter Zone areas of Jammu Division, which were scheduled to be held in the months of March-April 2019 could not be conducted in view of COVID-19 Pandemnic followed by the Nationwide lockdown.
Now therefore to save the academic career of the students who were supposed to appear in said examinations in March-April 2020 and had submitted the Permission cum Admission Forms for the said examination, it has been decided as under:-
1. Candidates who have already passed two or more subjects shall be promoted to next higher class as per the following formula:
- ●The marks in 5th subject shall be awarded by taking mean of the marks scored in the already passed four subjects.
- The marks in 4th subject shall be awarded by taking mean of the marks scored in the already passed three subjects and marks in the fifth subject shall be awarded by taking Mean of four subjects.
- The marks in 3th subject shall be awarded by taking mean of the marks scored in already passed two subjects, marks in 4th and subject's shall be awarded by taking
- mean of the marks scored in three and four subjects respectively.
- All such candidates who are declared pass by applying above formula shall be granted admission in class 11 for current session in relaxation of 66% requirement of minimum attendance, as one time exception.
2. Candidates who have Failed in all Subjects/ Fresh (Private) or who have been placed under reappear Category in Four Subjects.
Examination of class 10 and 12 in respect of candidates falling in this category i.e Fresh/Fail in all subjects and re-appear in four subjects of class 10 and 12 of Kashmir Division /Winter Zone Jammu Division shall be conducted preferably in 24 quarter of
September 2020. All such, candidates of 10th class who are declared successful in the said
examination of Annual/Bi-Annual (Pvt.) 2019-2020 Session shall be allowed to appear in 11th Class examination 2020-2021 Annul/Bi-Annual Private Session and granted provisional admission in 12th class Session 2021-2022. However, the provisional admission of such of the candidates who fail to qualify the said 11th class examination 2020-2021 Annual/Bi Annual Private shall be treated to have been cancelled and they shall not be allowed to appear in the HSP-II (Class 12th) Annual Regular 2021-22 examination.
Subject of HSP-II (Class 12") Annual/Bi-Annual Pvt. 2019-20 shall also be allowed to appear in the forth coming Examination
4. The Candidates having passed two or more subjects who express dissatisfaction over their results declared after awarding marks by taking Mean of the already
passed subjects basis as detailed above at Point-1 shall have an option to appear in the examination as and when conducted for the candidates of Serial No: 02 above, for which they
have to apply within 08 days of declaration of results.