Monday, 10 August 2020
Home Jobs GMC, Anantnag | Cancellation of appointment and Operation of Waiting list thereof for the post of Junior Staff Nurse
GMC, Anantnag | Cancellation of appointment and Operation of Waiting list thereof for the post of Junior Staff Nurse
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL
GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE ANANTNAG, J&K
CAMP OFFICE ASSOCIATED (MMABM) HOSPITAL, ANANTNAG
Sub: Cancellation of appointment and Operation of Waiting list thereof for the post of “Junior Staff
Nurse” Health and Medical Education Department (Government Medical College Anantnag)
under Advertisement /item No. 08/2019/001, Divisional Cadre Kashmir.
Ref: 1. No. SSB/Secy/Sel/K/44/2020/2545-51 Dated 02.04.2020
2. No. ME/NG/New/GMC/01/2019 Dated 03.04.2020
3. No. 181 GMCA of 2020 Dated 27.06.2020
4. No. 191 GMCA of 2020 Dated 06.07.2020
Whereas pursuant to recommendation of J&K Service Selection Recruitment Board No.SSB/Secy/Sel/K/44/2020/2545-
51 dated 02.04.2020 & endorsement of Health & Medical Education Department No. ME/NG/New/GMC/01/2019 dated
03.04.2020, (09) candidates were appointed against the post of Junior Staff Nurses vide this office appointment order No.181
GMCA of 2020 Dated 27.06.2020 & No.191 GMCA of 2020 Dated 06.07.2020.
Whereas within the stipulated time of 21 days from the issuance of appointment order, only (05) candidates joined in Govt.
Medical College, Anantnag.
Therefore appointment in favour of candidates listed at Annexure “A”, numbering (04) who failed to join in GMC Anantnag, within
the stipulated period of 21 days from the issuance of appointment order is hereby cancelled ab-initio.
In view of the above, the candidates figuring in waiting list under respective categories listed at Annexure “B” (numbering 04) are
appointed against available vacant posts of “Junior Staff Nurse” Health and Medical Education Department in GMC Anantnag,
with the directions to candidates to join their services within 21 days from the issuance of the appointment order.
The appointment of these candidates shall be subject to the following conditions:
1. The appointed candidates who fail to join within a period of 21 (Twenty one) days from the date of issuance of the appointment
order shall forego their right to appointment which shail be deemed to have been cancelled ab-initio without any further notice.
2. Verification/Genuineness of the qualification certificates and the reserved category certificates from the concerned Issuing
authorities and recognition of Institutions Issuing degree /diploma.
3. The appointment of these candidates shall be govemed by SO-194 of 2020 dated 17.06.2020.
4. The appointees shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” as notified vide SRO-400 of 2009 dated 24.12.2009.
5. The interim arrangement made against the above posts under SRO 24 dated 10.01.2019 shall be deemed to have been
6. The appointment in Divisional cadre is non transferable from one Division to another or from one Medical College to another.
7. The salary of the appointees shall be drawn and disbursed only after receipt of the satisfactory character/antecedents
report from Inspector General of Police, CID, J&K and genuineness of the qualification certificates and the reserved category
certificates from the concemed issuing authorities.
8. The appointment of the above candidates is subject to the outcome of the writ petition, if any, pending on the subject in
any competent court of jurisdiction.
9. The inter seniority of the above appointees shall be as per the merit secured by them in the selection process as indicated
against each in the selection list fumished by the J&K Services Selection Board.
10. Each candidate shall give an undertaking in the shape of an Affidavit duly signed by 11th class Magistrate to the effect that
I. i will perform my duties to the best satisfaction of the Administration
ii. i will not participate in any kind of strike/ protest or create indiscipline during my tenure in the college/ Hospital under
iii. if the documents submitted by me are found wrong/incorrect at any point of time, my appointment shall be terminated