Thursday, 24 September 2020
Chief Animal Husbandry Officer Jobs Recruitment 2020; Check Details
GOVT. OF JAMMU & KASHMIR
Office of the Chief Animal Husbandry Officer, Anantnag
Applications are invited from progressive dairy farmers as per annexure "A" dully attested by the concerned Veterinary Assistant Surgeon of the area of District
Anantnag which should reach to the office of the undersigned on any working day by or before 08-10-2020 upto 4:00 PM for implementation of Cattle Feed Subsidy under Capex 2020-21.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
01. Any progressive dairy farmer having a dairy cow with average milk yield of 8 or more than 8 litres per day is eligible for the benefit.
02. Only one dairy animal per beneficiary is eligible for the benefit to ensure maximum
coverage. The dairy animal should be tagged with 12 digit UID and registered on INAPH web portal.
03. 50%ósubsidy shall be provided on BIS Type l or Type I1, urea free quality cattle feed for 90 days of winter months w.e.f 1st December to ending February@ 3kg cattle feed per day per dairy animal (270 kgs of feed for 90 days) with a maximum subsidy ceiling
of Rs 1200/= per quintal of feed (i.e, Rs 3240/=for 270 kgs of feed).
04. Only 463 progressive dairy farmers fulfilling the above criteria shall be selected by District Level Implementation Committee constituted for the purpose.
05. Beneficiaries shall be selected on 1st come 1st serve basis or through draw of lots on a notified date.
06. 20% ST/SC/BPL farmers and 10% women farmers shall be covered under the scheme.
07. The selected beneficiary shall procure BIS Type I & Type lI, urea free cattle feed from any authorized cattle feed retailer, dealer or distributer and submit the bill in original along with an application to Chief Animal Husbandry Officer, Anantnag.
08. The Chief Animal Husbandry Ofñcer, Anantnag shall get the purchased feed physically verified by concerned Veterinary Assistant Surgeon and release the subsidy
amount to the beneficiary through DBT mode only.
09. The undersigned reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Any other details can be had from the office of the undersigned on any working day during the working hours.