Sunday, 6 September 2020
Home Notifications JKBOSE | National Means Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) for candidates of Exam year 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 (Session 2020-21) - Apply Now
JKBOSE | National Means Cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) for candidates of Exam year 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 (Session 2020-21) - Apply Now
THE JAMMU & KASHMIR BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS)- Inviting ONLINE applications from candidates of Exam year 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 for the session 2020-21 on National Scholarship Portal 2.0.
In light of Ministry of Education, Govt. of India notification No. 17-1/2020-SS, dated:- 13-08-2020,
online applications are being invited for grant of scholarship under National Means Cum Merit
Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) by Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education, New Delhi through the Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education on National Scholarship Portal 2.0 (http://scholarships.gov.in) by or before 31" October 2020. The students of class g who have
qualified the National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSs) Examination held on 7 December
2019 and whose parental income from all sources is not more than 1,50,000/- per annum are eligible for the said Scholarship Scheme. The result of National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) Exam held in December 2019 along with important instruction for filling up application form online is available on JKBOSE website www.jkbose.ac.in.
The quantum of Scholarship is 12,000/-per annum to selected students of class IX and their continuation/renewal in classes X to XII for study in State Government, Government-aided and Local body schools under the scheme.
Besides, it is also notified for information of all the concerned candidates of NMMSS Exam year 2018, 2017 & 2016 and are studying in the class 10th, 11th and 12th respectively during the session 2020-21 who are in receipt of
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS) that they can also submit online applications for the respective renewal installments on National Scholarship Portal by or before 31" October 2020.
The online applications submitted by candidates shall be verified by the concerned School (LEVEL-I
VERIFICATION) and subsequently Level -2 Verification shall be at District Level to be done by concermed Chief Education Officer.
NOTE: The heads of the Institutions may get/reset their User ID and Password from concerned District Nodal Officer to verify the students online within the stipulated time period for speedy disposal. For any further guidance and
technical help Institutions/DNo's can contact on email id firstname.lastname@example.org or on 94191-90888.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (NMMSS)
1.Firstty Open web site National Scholarship Portal (http://scholarships.gov.in).
2. Select"Department of School Education and Literacy"
3. Select "Apply"for National Means cum merit Scholarship.
4. The students of project year 2020-21(NMMSS Exam held in Nov. 2019) applying on NSP Porlal, are required to register themselves with the option "New Registration " on the NSP Portal and then select the option Login to Apply".
5. Afer geting registration no. the candidate of exam year 2019, who is presently in class 9th during session 2020-21, have to chose "login for fresh application".
6. While as the candidates of previous academic year ie. 2019-20, who had applied on National Scholarship Portal last year for class-1X, X and XI of he project year 2019-20 (NMMSS Exam held on Nov. 2018), 2018-19 (NMMSS Exam held on Nov. 2017) and 2017-18 (NMMSS Exam held on Nov. 2016) respectively are not
required to register themselves or create new regisiration ID again on the NSP Portal i.e. the registration lDs of last year (2018-19) will be applicable. The already registered students have to select the option "Apply for Renewal" for applying the scholarship for classes-X, XI and XIl of the project year 2019-20 (NMMSS Exam
held on Nov. 2018), 2018-19 (NMMSS Exam held on Nov. 2017) and 2017-18 (NMMSS Exam held on Nov. 2016) respectively.
7. The students applying for Class IX & X have to select Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme option while as the students applying for Class XI & XII have to select Post Matric Scholarship Scheme option during
8. The students of project year 2020-21(NMMSS Exam held in Nov. 2019 applying on NSP Portal for class IX are required to enter "NMMSS Roll No. "mandatorily.