Sunday, 20 September 2020
Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI) Jobs Recruitment 2020 - Apply Now
KASHMIR EDUCATION INITIATIVE (KEI)
HIRING OF GENERAL MANAGER
Kashmir Education Initiative (KEl), a registered philanthropic organization working in the field of
education for economically challenged students is looking to hire a General Manager for managing its operations, formulating, implementing and supervising various programmes & projects.
The General Manager (GM) is expected to lead the day-to-day operations of the organization and
assist KE'S Board of Directors in formulating its vision and future strategy.The GM will have overall
operational, managerial and strategic responsibility for KEl's staff, programs, expansion, and the
execution of its mission.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
1.Proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience.
2. At least a graduate however an advanced degree will be an advantage.
3. Minimum 10 years of senior management experience; trackrecord of effectively leading
and regionally scaling a performance- and outcomes-based organization and staff; ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operational zed strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth.
4. Strong analytical skills are essential. Experience of using project management and
teamwork tools like shared spaces, information systems, CRMs, Share Point etc. is a plus point.
5. Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and
develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and prepare & manage a budget.
6. Strong project management skills including defining deliverables, establishing metrics, planning timelines and ensuring compliance with guidelines.
7. Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing
board member relationships.
Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills.
8. Passion, empathy, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, self directed with a strong belief in the role of philanthropy in uplifting lives
PROCESS OF SELECTION/HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a 1 page CV by mail in PDFor .Doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will then be required to submit a full CV, a 1-page cover letter outlining their strengths, what they understand about KEI, why they think are a good fit for the position as well as what they can bring to the organization.
Further shortlisted candidates will be invited for a series of interviews which can be in-person or via video-conferencing.
Potential candidates will be provided with an assignment which they will need to
complete and submit within 48 hours of receiving it.
Issuance of Offer letter.
Last Date for Submission of your CV has been fixed on 30.09.2020 (9 PM,IST)
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT:
The GM will serve an initial probationary period of 6 months during which she/he will
be evaluated by the BOD and the extension of the contract will depend on his/her
Competitive with the market and negotiable for the right candidate.
Detailed information on Job Profile, Qualification, Qualities, Expertise & Experience of the incumbent required can be had from www.kashmirei.org