Friday, 11 September 2020
NHM Baramulla Jobs Recruitment 2020 for various posts
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER BARAMULLA
(VICE CHAIRMAN DISTRICT HEALTH SoCIETY)
OFFICE: OLD DISTINCT HOSPITAL, BARAMULLA
HIRING OF STAFF UNDER NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION/NCD DISTRICT BARAMULLA
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO: 01/CMO/DHSB 0F 2020 DATED:-31-08-2020
In reference to Chairman District Health Society approval Letter No: DDCB/1124-25 Dated: 30/07/2020 & No:DDCB/1582 Dated: 29-08-2020.Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are permanent residents
of District Baramulla for appointment to the posts detailed below on contractual basis under :
1. The territorial limits of District Baramulla for the purpose of selection to vacant posts under NHM would mean the area of operation of District Health Society Baramulla.
2. Contract will be offered by District Health Society Baramulla.
3. The initial contract period will be for a period of ONE YEAR extendable subject to the performance review
of the selected candidate, budgetary provision in the next financial year & continuation of Scheme.
4. Candidates belonging to other Districts need not to apply as NHM stresses upon the selection of local
candidates within the District.
5. The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under NHM, as communicated by State Health Society J&K and hired staff shall not be entitled to any other allowances& monetary benefits whatsoever.
6. The candidate must produce the original documents at the time of Submission of Application Form, the copies of which are attached with the application form without which the application form shall not be accepted.
7. In case the application form is incomplete in anyrespect, the district health society is at discretion to cancel the form without intimation to the applicant.
8. Hired staff shall have to execute an agreement /Bond with District Health Society Baramulla.
9. All contracts will be executed under the banner of District Health Society Baramulla.
10. The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease depend upon the permissibility of Posts
approved by MOH&FW from time to time. The candidates shall not have any right of selection against
advertised post if same has been abolished /modified by the statehealth society or District Health Society.
11. Candidates who are already working under NHM cannot apply.
12. A candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated/tampered documents/testimonials
or making statements which are incorrect, false or suppressing material information, may in addition to rendering liable for legal action under law, his /her candidature shall be cancelled and in case if such a
defaulter is traced after selection, his/her contract shall be terminated without any information to him/
her. The society shall verify testimonials attached with the application forms, at appropriate time.
13. The screening test (Written Test) of the eligible candidates will be conducted by District Health Society Baramulla.
14. The candidate shall apply against his/her own category of post asper the qualification.
15.The Last date for receipt of application forms (Annexure A) alongwith attested copies of Domocile Certificate, Matriculation Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Marks sheets, Qualification certificate, in
the office of CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER BARAMULLA (VICE chairman District Health Society Baramulla lis
upto24/09/2020. After expiry of the date, no form from any candidate shall be entertained.
Sd/-Chief Medical Offcer Baramulla/
Vice Chairman District Health Society, Baramulla