Wednesday, 11 November 2020
Home Notifications JKBOSE | Important Notification for Class 10th & 12th (Annual/Regular 2020) - Check here
JKBOSE | Important Notification for Class 10th & 12th (Annual/Regular 2020) - Check here
THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
NEW CAMPUS, BEMINA
Subject: Conduct of Annual/Regular,2020 Examination, adherence of SOPs-
With a view to ensure safety and adherence of the SOPs necessary for prevention of any contagious virus during the conduct of the Annual/Regular, 2020 Examinations
for Secondary School (Class 10th)and Higher Secondary Part-l (Class 12th), it is, hereby,
impressed upon all the Heads of the Affiliated Academic Institutions/ Superintendents of the respective Examination Centres that they shall ensure that the examinees follow the guidelines with regard to maintenance of social distancing, besides instructions for wearing of face masks, carrying of pocket handsanitizers and personal drinking water bottle be also adhered to.
Further, the examinees that are Covid positive or are declared covid positive during the course of examination shall not be allowed to appear in the designated examination centres. For such candidates, the decision for examination shall be notified separately.
Also, the examinees having symptoms of flu or common cold shall be secluded and
seated ina separate room under proper vigil.
Covid Prevention Measures to be observed by Examinees and Examiners during the
forthcoming Annual/Regular,2020 Examinations
01.Heads of the Affiliated Acade mic Institutions (Examination Centres) shall ensure proper cleaning and fumigation/sanitization of examination centre on day before
the commencement of examination.
02.Seats shall be arranged so as to ensure a physical distance of at least 2 feet between two examinees.
03. Wearing of face mask is mandatory. Nobody shall be allowed to enter the
Examination Centres without face mask.
04. Students shall carry their own hand sanitizer and drinking water bottles.
05. Physical distance is to be observed while standing in que during entry and exit from the Examination Centre.
06. Frisking of examinees shall be done only while wearing gloves.
07.Hands shall be sanitized with sanitizer before entering the examination hall, which shall also be made available at the entrance of Examination Hall by the Superintendent of the Centre.
08. Hand shaking is strictly prohibited.
09. Examinees shall be allowed to leave one by one so as to observe physical distancing
and avoid crowding.
10.Sharing of personal belongings shall not be allowed.
11. In case any examinee has some symptoms of flu or common col, he shall be seated separately at a secluded place or in a separate room.