Tuesday, 24 November 2020
KIE Scholarship 2020 For UG Students - How to Apply, Eligibility, Rewards
KASHMIR EDUCATION INITIATIVE,
SRINAGAR UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2020
Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI, Srinagar"), a non-profit, non-political
charitable educational organization is inviting applications for scholarships
from students, who are residents of Kashmir province, and have secured
admission in academic session 2020 through OPEN-MERIT in MBBS, BDS,
B.V.Sc, Engineering and Agriculture professional Degree courses based on the selection in the competitive exams of JEE, NEET, CET and UET.
• Must have secured more than 50% marks in 10th and 12th class.
Must be in the Ist Sem/year in any of the above institutions.
• Must have sought admission based on the results of competitive
examinations of 2020.
• Total annual household income should not exceed INR 3,00,000/- (KEI shall verify this information using multiple sources, so please be accurate).
• Students furnishing any wrong information will face disqualification and disciplinary action
• Students receiving financial aid/ scholarships from any other source
(government or private) shall disclose the source of existing scholarship
on their application forms. If they accept our scholarship, they will have to renounce the other scholarship and vice versa.
Click on image to enlarge....