- The last date to apply for recruitment at CAG is February 19.
- Personnel who hold a bachelor’s degree can apply for CAG recruitment 2021.
- The CAG auditor and account application form 2021 is available for immediate download on CAG website.
- The candidate’s age limit is set between 18 years to 27 years. And, the age relaxation for reserved quota will be applicable as per the government rules.
- After a successful appointment, all the selected candidates will be eligible for the remuneration of ₹29,200 to ₹92,300.
Sunday, 31 January 2021
J&K CAG Recruitment 2021 For 282 Posts - Check Details
J&K CAG Recruitment 2021 For 282 Posts
The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) is recruiting 10811 auditors and accountants in a fresh recruitment drive. Out of the 10811 posts advertised across the country, as per a notification published on the official site of CAG, the auditing agency intends to recruit 132 auditors and 150 accountants from Jammu & Kashmir.< div>
The important application guidelines for the benefit of potential applicants from Jammu & Kashmir. More information regarding the recruitment drive is available on the official website cag.gov.in.