1. Representation of candidate applied for Scribe.
2. Person with Disability Certificate (self-attested).
3. Certificate regarding physical limitation in an examinee to write
(format enclosed as Annexure "A")
4. Letter of Undertaking for Using Own Scribe(format enclosed as
5. Admit Card/ Roll Number.
6. Qualification certificate of Scribe (self-attested).
7. Mobile Number of candidate on which WhatsApp used.
Friday, 19 February 2021
JKSSB Important Notification regarding Class IV Exam, check here
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR, J&K SERVICES SELECTION BOARD
It is notified for the information of candidates who are appearing in the
OMR based objective type written test for the post of Class IV on 27th,
28th of February and 1st of March 2021 from 12.00 noon to 2.00
p.m. across the UT of J&K and who are opting for their own Scribe, would
require to submit the details of their scribe & represent to the J8K Services
Selection Board through email on (email@example.com) and also
Notice for information of those candidates who are opting for their own Scribe in the upcoming OMR based examination for Class IV under Notification no 01 of 2020